|Season 3, Episode 10|
|Air date||August 14, 2017|
|Directed by||Adam Lash & Cori Uchida|
Kill It Forward
In the summer finale, all your burning questions will be answered when Kirsten’s father Daniel Stinger shows up and Kirsten must perform the most important stitch of her life to save her mother, once and for all.
Title and Background
- The title is a follow-up to a previous episode of the season, "Paternis".
- Emma Ishta as Kirsten Clark
- Kyle Harris as Cameron Goodkin
- Salli Richardson-Whitfield as Maggie Baptiste
- Ritesh Rajan as Linus Ahluwalia
- Allison Scagliotti as Camille Engelson
- Damon Dayoub as Detective Quincy Fisher
- C. Thomas Howell as Daniel Stinger
- Sarah Davenport as Ivy Brown
- Anna Akana as Amanda Wesley
- Richard Lawson
- Cameron Britton as Tim
- Chelsea Vincent as Chelsea
- Sola Bamis as Ayo
- Ross Kurt Le as Alex
- Molly Meyer as Jacqueline Stinger
- Caleb Rapoport as Guard #1
- Louisa Abernathy as Denise
Just before Kirsten properly stitches into her mother, Cameron tells her that he loves her. Kirsten smiles replying "I know", to which Cameron breaks into surprised laughter; "well played".
In Return of The Jedi, when Han Solo professes his love to Leia, she simply replies "I know". This similarity is not a coincidence!
Kirsten knows how much of a nerd and fanboy Cameron is, so even though she loves him too, "I know" was the perfect response; demonstrating exactly how deeply she loves and understands him.
"If Kirsten's love is going to save her mother, then your love is going to save her" - Daniel Stinger to Cameron