|Full name:||Robert Barbiero|
|Manner of Death:||Shot in Full Stop|
|Occupation:|| Following around Kirsten Clark (by orders of someone else)
Previously a security guard in the Stitchers program
|Nickname:||Man Following Around Kirsten Clark|
|Eye color:||Light Brown|
|Portrayed by:||Henry Rollins|
|First appearance:||A Stitch in Time|
|Latest appearance:||Full Stop|
He's about in his late 40s' through early 50s'. He is 5'9, average man.
Season 1: 7/10
- Has been seen following Kirsten Clark and seemingly blends into the background and he is always going backwards slowly, and you can never see his face.
- Shot Detective Fisher and Cameron at a restaurant.
- He used to work at the Stitcher Program as a security guard.
- He is always there before something happens with Kirsten and her work at Stitchers. He is also wearing the same clothes for the episodes he's been seen in.
- A man in a wheelchair appears in the line of the food truck in A Stitcher in the Rye along with other customers, including Marta. Kirsten was not actually at the scene, but she saw it when she stitched into Justin Lange.
- His identity appears to be revealed in the Season 1 finale episode Full Stop.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.