— Young Kirsten
|Full name:||Kirsten Clark|
|Family:|| Jacqueline Stinger-Mother
Daniel Stinger- Father
|Portrayed by:|| Kaylee Quinn |
Coco Quinn (younger Kirsten)
|First appearance:||A Stitch In Time|
|Latest appearance:||Full Stop|
Young Kirsten Clark appears in flashbacks as the main character's younger self on ABC Family's Stitchers. She often appears with Ed Clark, the man who raised Kirsten after her father abandoned her. She is portrayed by Kaylee Quinn.
Young Kirsten is the depiction of Kirsten Clark as a young child. She appears in flashbacks of the older character throughout the series when certain objects or events in Kirsten's life trigger old memories. She is only seen in flashbacks, but the memories usually correlate to a case Kirsten is working or while continuing her investigation into Ed Clark's murder.
Young Kirsten is a child of 8-10 years with blond hair.
Marta Rodriguez and seeing Cameron in pain causes Kirsten to remember to when Ed Clark took her to visit her mother's final resting place. Young Kirsten is unemotional and unresponsive when Ed tells her that she can touch her mother's picture whenever she wants. She instead walks away. Young Kirsten is also seen briefly when a machine is used to recover lost memories. She is seen floating in a tank of water with electrodes strapped to her head, indicating that she may have been instrumental in the testing of the stitcher's technology. She is seen one last time as Kirsten stands once again in front of her mother's wall marker, led there by the cassette tape left by Ed Clark.
Season 1 :
- A Stitch in Time - Due to seeing Ed Clark's Body
- Friends in Low Places - Due to Maggie's references to monsters in the world
- Connection - Due to an old cassette tape
- A Stitcher in the Rye - Due to an old floppy disk
- Finally - Due to visiting Marta's gravesite
- Future Tense - Due to thinking about Liam's marriage proposal
- Full Stop - Due to Stitching into Cameron's memory
- In Season 2, onward Kaylee 's younger sister, Coco Quinn will be playing a younger version of Kirsten Clark.
- We see her in the form of flashbacks, usually with Ed Clark. These scenes are usually tied to events happening in the present day.